Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
In a hurry, fix and take with. You can vary the cereal, hubby likes grapenuts and adds chopped walnuts, sometimes I use fruit yogurt instead of whipped topping.
- 1⁄2 medium ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Banana Nut Crunch cereal (or your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's sugar-free strawberry jam
- Peel and slice banana into a 10 ounce plastic cup.
- Top with cottage cheese, cereal, whipped topping and jam.
What a wonderful treat! As usual, I added my own "spin" to an already great recipe. I used a whole banana & sprinkled it lightly w/ cinnamon. I mixed about 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese with one Splenda pkt, the whipped cream & about 3 tbsp Kashi oat cereal. I didn't use the jam but a few mini chocolate chips might be yummy, too. A great midday snack!! Will have again for sure :-)