Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is a wonderful little invention that I came up with! I am quite proud of it.
Top Review by mtbbabe
I made this for a church brunch and was excited because I had all of the ingredients on hand and it seemed so simple to make. This was definitely a simple dish to make. However, I didn't really care for the consistency. The recipe didn't specify what type of hash browns so I used the shredded type because this is what I had on hand. I think I may try the recipe again with the cubed hash brown potatoes. The taste was good (after I added salt and pepper), but I just couldn't get over the grainy texture.
- 1 lb country sausage
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Put everything in a dish and stir until hash browns are thoroughly coated.
- Spray crock pot with Pam and then put the hash brown mixture into the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-6.