Recipe by Kstephan
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick and easy make ahead breakfast mix of potatoes eggs bacon and cheese that the kids love!
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 12 medium eggs, scrambled
- 1 lb bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F Spray 2 1/2 or 3 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Cover; bake 30 minutes, stirring gently halfway through baking. Continue baking until potatoes are tender and light golden brown.
- 3. While potatoes cook, prepare bacon in fry pan or in microwave to desired crispness. My sons love it crispy. Crumble bacon.
- 4. Scramble eggs.
- 5. When potatoes are done toss with eggs and bacon in a large bowl. Then you can ix in the cheese or. . . We like to make ahead and then reheat by the cupful so we cover and refrigerate until mixture is chilled. Then add in the shredded cheese and return to fridge.
- Scoop 1-2cups of mixture into a microwave safe bowl and reheat for 1 minute On high. The boys love it for a quick breakfast or a yummy afternoon treat.