Recipe by FLKeysJen
From Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser T.V. show.
Top Review by ADVChic
My husband and I love this recipe! It is really good with fresh or thawed frozen fruit (usually blueberries). I discovered this recipe in Jillian Michaels, "Making the Cut" along with many other great recipes. We have developed some modifications - I add 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon All Spice and depending upon whether I use plain or sweetened yogurt I add up to 1/4 cup Splenda and I always double the vanilla.
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups nonfat cottage cheese
- 4 ounces steel cut oats, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice (or to taste, but don't use more than 1/2 tsp. or the flavor will be too strong)