Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
3 great flavors to revv up your boring breakfasts. Orange, almond, and vanilla rose.
- 1 jar honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh rose petals
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped almonds
- 1 sheet bakers gold leaf foil, very finely minced
- Place jar of honey in an extremely hot but not boiling water bath for 15 minutes or until honey is very runny.
- In three separate bowls, evenly split the honey.
- In bowl-1, add the vanilla, rose petals and 1/2 tsp of gold leaf.
- In bowl-2 place orange zest and extract, and 1/2 tsp of gold leaf.
- In bowl-3, add almond and almond extract, and 1/2 tsp gold leaf.
- Using separate spoons, mix each mixture in each bowl well, and pour in to a small jar for each flavor.
- Baby food jars are great for this.
- store like you would honey.
- Best served over hot breakfast cereals like oatmeal or cream of wheat.