Blayke Humphrey's Note:
3 great flavors to revv up your boring breakfasts. Orange, almond, and vanilla rose.
My Private Note
small j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place jar of honey in an extremely hot but not boiling water bath for 15 minutes or until honey is very runny.
- 2In three separate bowls, evenly split the honey.
- 3In bowl-1, add the vanilla, rose petals and 1/2 tsp of gold leaf.
- 4In bowl-2 place orange zest and extract, and 1/2 tsp of gold leaf.
- 5In bowl-3, add almond and almond extract, and 1/2 tsp gold leaf.
- 6Using separate spoons, mix each mixture in each bowl well, and pour in to a small jar for each flavor.
- 7Baby food jars are great for this.
- 8store like you would honey.
- 9Best served over hot breakfast cereals like oatmeal or cream of wheat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Honey Dream
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh rose petals
gold leaf foil