Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
breakfast hashbrown casserole with no eggs
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked diced ham
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Despite the name, we used this as a side to a plate of ribs for Sunday dinner. It sets itself apart from most similar dishes by adding ham, and having no added butter or eggs. It took longer than stated to bake, so allow for that. Flavor on the plate was great. Made for PAC.