Recipe by Anna's Mom
This is adapted from a recipe which appeared in Midwest Living. I am placing it here for safe-keeping and have not tried it.
- 5 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corned beef
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread potatoes over the bottom of a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, corned beef, onion and green pepper. Spread over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 40-45 minutes or till bubbly and top begins to brown. Sprinkle with cheese and Paprika just before serving.