Prep 5 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Yum! What an absolutely perfect thing to take to a brunch. Has to sit overnight in the fridge before baking.
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 9 slices white bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms or 2 (4 ounce) cans fresh mushrooms, steamed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped ham
- Beat eggs, add cooled sausage or ham.
- Add other ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13-in.
- Pyrex dish (3 qt).
- Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Let sit out one hour before baking.
- Bake at 350ºF.
- until puffed and lightly browned.
A good recipe to use up leftover ham, for us the mushrooms just made the dish.