Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe a few years ago when my daughters school had an open house. I wouldn't leave until I got the recipe. I use mini muffin pans and they turn out much better rather than using the regular size muffin tins.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy and add oil.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add to wet ingredients.
- Spray mini muffin pans with non stick spray.
- Fill with mix.
- Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes.
Jumped out of bed on Sunday...STARVING! Thought I would mix these ups but upon checking the contents of cupboard realised, no broccoli, no ham. What to use instead?, grabbed some bacon and chopped and fried, then some fresh garlic chives and tasty cheese. Done in 15 mins total prep and cook. Well it is now lunchtime and there are none of the twelve left that were made! Now what to do for lunch.......