This sounds yummy. From www.ilovecheese.com/.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop 4 cheese slices; combine with eggs and set aside.
- 2Saute turkey bacon and green onions in butter until onions are translucent.
- 3Add egg and cheese mixture; cook, stirring over medium heat until eggs are set.
- 4Remove and keep warm.
- 5Butter all slices of bread on one side.
- 6Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, in clean skillet.
- 7Top each with one slice of cheese and an equal amount of scrambled eggs.
- 8Place one slice cheese over eggs on each sandwich; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- 9Cook over medium-low heat, turning once carefully, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Grilled Cheese Mexican Style
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.1
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 273.3 mg
- Sodium 1348.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 44.1 g