Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds yummy. From www.ilovecheese.com/.
- 12 slices jalapeno jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- butter, softened
- Chop 4 cheese slices; combine with eggs and set aside.
- Saute turkey bacon and green onions in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add egg and cheese mixture; cook, stirring over medium heat until eggs are set.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Butter all slices of bread on one side.
- Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, in clean skillet.
- Top each with one slice of cheese and an equal amount of scrambled eggs.
- Place one slice cheese over eggs on each sandwich; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat, turning once carefully, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This was a great breakfast sandwich. I cut down to one half sandwich and used costco's gluten free bread otherwise made as directed.