Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy as 1,2,3 breakfast gravy.
- 1 lb ground pork mild sausage (I like Kroger or Smith's brand)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour, Wonder sauce mix (it needs to be the consistency of a cream sauce)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Cook sausage about 5 to 7 minutes on medium high heat. Do not drain the fat from the skillet.
- Add milk, salt and Wonder sauce mix.
- Lower heat to a simmer, stirring continuously. Do not let the milk boil.
- Once it is the consistency of a cream sauce it is done.