Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is Day 19:Breakfast, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. This breakfast is to be followed by a mid-morning snack of 125g grapes.
- 2 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced thickly
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped coarsely
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Combine tomato and half the vinegar in small shallow baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook mushrooms, spinach and remaining vinegar in large frying pan until mushroom is tender and spinach wilts; stir in basil.
- Serve tomato and mushroom mixture on toast.