- 1 tortilla, whole wheat (preferably)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons all-fruit preserves (said fruit only strawberry preserves)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread preserves on tortilla.
- Top with ricotta cheese.
- Top with slice fruit.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Starting from one end, roll tightly.
- Wrap in foil for neater eating.
- Spread tortilla with apricot preserves and use sliced fresh or canned, well-drained peaches.