Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Simply Seafood (1991)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream (or 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 cups mixed fruit (melon balls, berries, kiwi, apple slices, banana slices, grapefruit and or or orange sections)
- In a small cup or bowl whisk together dressing (sour cream - nutmeg).
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or overnight.
- Arrange fruit on a platter or in a fruit bowl and serve with Ginger Cream for dipping or drizzle over the fruit.
This was really good! I served it with honeydew, cantalope, kiwi, apples and banana's. I liked it best with the bananas. I loved the ginger in it. Dh and I thank you for the lovely breakfast!