Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served anytime for anything. It is so good and refreshing and with the temperature rising all summer, we have been making different versions of this.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes or 1 cup green grape
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 tablespoon lemonade concentrate (more if needed)
- granola cereal, for sprinkling over the top
- sugar, sprinkling over the top (if needed)
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit.
- Combine the yogurt with the lemon juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit.
- Top with granola and sugar, if needed.