Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! And healthy too!
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupes
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes or 1 cup green grape
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit.
- Combine the yogurt and orange juice; drizzle over the fruit.
We were planning a breakfast for our daughter and her three children, and this sounded very good. We had bacon, eggs, treats from our little local bakery, and this fruit. We used what fruit we had, including fresh pineapple,and the ones suggested. It was very tasty, and the sauce was not at all citrussy (that isn't a word, but I think it should be!), just a little sweet on all the fruit. Everyone raved about it. You should try it on any assortment of fruit you put together. It is really a nice touch! Thank you Graybert!
In the morning today, this was just about the easiest thing to put together. I love cantaloupes and this was just great to have. Will definitely repeat! Thank you for posting.