Recipe by Derf
Refreshing start for the day. Try it with muffin.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
I took your idea and ran with it. Apples, bananas, pineapple, mandarin oranges, walnuts, lime (sprinkled over fruit), yogurt, a little pineapple juice, vanilla and cardamom. I think it will go over well at the cookout. Thanks!
- 1 apple, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 pear, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, cut in half (seedless)
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, in pear juice,drained,discard juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce or 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cardamom (optional)