Something a little different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (420 g) can peaches, juice reserved
- 1 (420 g) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 (420 g) can quartered pears, juice reserved
- 1 (420 g) can grapefruit sections, juice discarded
- 1 can mandarin segment, juice discarded
- 20 maraschino cherries, quartered
- 2 cups reserved juices (plus water if needed)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1Cut peach slices and grapefruit segments in half, place in bowl.
- 2Add pineapple chunks, quartered pears, and mandarins.
- 3Add cherries and toss.
- 4Stir reserved juices, cornflour and sugar in saucepan.
- 5Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
- 7Stir into fruit.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Fruit Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: