1/4 Photos of Breakfast Frittata
Nice dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch, light supper or after theatre snack. Looks great with the peppers. I like to add some jalapeno, cheese & garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broiler.
- 2in a heat proof skillet heat 1 tsp oil and add peppers, onions and green onions saute 2 minutes Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
- 3about 4 minutes.
- 4In a bowl whisk together the egg whites, egg& milk.
- 5Add remaining oil to skillet& pour in the egg mixture.
- 6Cover& cook until the eggs are beginning to set around the edges but the center is still soft about 8 minutes use medium heat Gently loosen the egg from side of pan.
- 7Place skilletabout 4" from heat under broiler.
- 8and cook until the frittata is golden about 1 minute.
- 9Slide frittata onto a plate cut into wedges, garnish with parsley& serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g