- 9.85 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 354.88 ml red peppers or 354.88 ml green peppers, cut into strips
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml green onion, sliced
- 354.88 ml small raw potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 4 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- fresh parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- in a heat proof skillet heat 1 tsp oil and add peppers, onions and green onions saute 2 minutes Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
- about 4 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk together the egg whites, egg& milk.
- Add remaining oil to skillet& pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover& cook until the eggs are beginning to set around the edges but the center is still soft about 8 minutes use medium heat Gently loosen the egg from side of pan.
- Place skilletabout 4" from heat under broiler.
- and cook until the frittata is golden about 1 minute.
- Slide frittata onto a plate cut into wedges, garnish with parsley& serve.