Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is SO good! Make it up the night before and pop it in the oven while you are having your morning shower. Your family will love you for it
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup raw potatoes, grated (or prepackaged hashbrowns)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Beat eggs. Add ham, broccoli, onion and potatoes.
- Pour in milk and mayonnaise and beat well.
- Add seasonings and mix well.
- Pour into a well greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with buttered cornflake crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until custard is set.
A tasty and intresting dish. Found it very tasty and filling. Will try it again in the future.