Recipe by Clifford Boren
If you're tired of eggs for breakfast, give this one a shot. It will stick with you longer than you think. It's a great surprise to serve your special one in bed on Valentine's Day.
- 1 cup Quaker Oats
- 16 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss everything together into a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least overnight.
- You can leave it in for two days.
- For a flashy presentation, serve in a tall parfait glass.
- Garnish with fruit like strawberries, kiwi, bananas, etc.
- Top off with a sprig of fresh mint.