Recipe by Crochetgurl
Yummy egg and sausage and tater tots or shredded potatoes. Top with any cheese.
- 5 -6 potatoes
- 1 lb sausage, jimmy dean
- 12 eggs
- 6 ounces nonfat milk, lactose free
- 1 scallion, onion bunch chopped
- cheese, fat free sharp cheddar shredded
- cheese, "colby-jack
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in askillet on medium heat. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Shred potatoes in a food processor or hand held shredder.
- Mix sausage, eggs, onion, and potatoes in 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 35-45 minutes. Check center with a knife to see if its cooked.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and let cool 10 minutes and then serve.
- Note: New Pyrex made in US can not handle extreme temperature changes[ it bursts, so do not set dish directly on counter, put a towel down first.