Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy egg and sausage and tater tots or shredded potatoes. Top with any cheese.
Make and share this Breakfast for Dinner Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage in askillet on medium heat. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Shred potatoes in a food processor or hand held shredder.
- Mix sausage, eggs, onion, and potatoes in 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 35-45 minutes. Check center with a knife to see if its cooked.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and let cool 10 minutes and then serve.
- Note: New Pyrex made in US can not handle extreme temperature changes[ it bursts, so do not set dish directly on counter, put a towel down first.