Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a wife saver for people who like mexican food.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped ham
- 10 tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs or 6 egg whites
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine oil, onion, garlic and peppers in a small fry pan and sauté for five mins.
- Stir in ham and divide evenly between tortillas and roll up and place seem side down in a 9X13 baking pan.
- In a bowl blend remaining ingredients and pour over tortillas.
- Cover and let stand refrigerated for 12 hours.
- Remove from fridge and let stand for 30 mins.
- ,preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 45 50 mins.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream for a memorable breakfast.
I took this to a ladies Bible Study Brunch today and the ladies all raved about it and want the recipe. It is so easy to prepare. I will make this many more times!