Recipe by Bec
When you want something different in the morning! Plan ahead, needs to refrigerate overnight.
- 12 ounces ham, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (10 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 8 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups light cream or 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ham with 2 cups cheese, onion and green pepper.
- Roll 1/3 cup mixture in each tortilla shell.
- Place seam side down in 11"x17" baking dish.
- Combine eggs, light cream or milk, flour, salt, garlic powder and few drops hot pepper sauce; pour over enchiladas.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Bake covered at 350 dgrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted.