1/3 Photos of Breakfast Enchilada Ranchero
This is a cross between an enchilada and huevos rancheros. Scrambled eggs are combined with seasoned ground beef and wrapped inside a tortilla, which is partially covered with salsa and cheese and baked. I thought something like this would already be posted, but alas, it is not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter over low heat in a large skillet and add scrambled eggs; cook until set and set aside.
- 2Brown ground beef in skillet, season with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; add broth and cook until liquid evaporates.
- 3Pour half the salsa in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 4Place about 1/8 cup ground beef and 1/8 cup scrambled egg in each tortilla; roll up and place in baking dish seam side down.
- 5Top with remaining salsa, sprinkle with cheese, and bake at 350F until heated through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Enchilada Ranchero
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.2
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 320.0 mg
- Sodium 1584.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 40.0 g