Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A breakfast casserole inspired by enchilada pie recipes.
Make and share this Breakfast Enchilada Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F, spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together muffin mix, diced green chilies, 1 egg and cheddar cheese; pour into the 9 x 13 pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes (I bake till looks set).
- While base is baking, warm beans over medium low heat so that they are easily spreadable.
- When base is set pour enchilada sauce over top.
- Then spoon on beans down center long ways and crossways so that the pan is divided into quarters.
- Break one into each of the four quarters and bake 12-15 minutes or till set to your taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and four-cheese Mexican blend cheese if desired.
wow i liked this alot i did add cheese on top when baking and a little salsa just personal tase complete meal very filling and simple