1/1 Photo of Breakfast Enchilada Eggs
A breakfast casserole inspired by enchilada pie recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 F, spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl stir together muffin mix, diced green chilies, 1 egg and cheddar cheese; pour into the 9 x 13 pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes (I bake till looks set).
- 3While base is baking, warm beans over medium low heat so that they are easily spreadable.
- 4When base is set pour enchilada sauce over top.
- 5Then spoon on beans down center long ways and crossways so that the pan is divided into quarters.
- 6Break one into each of the four quarters and bake 12-15 minutes or till set to your taste.
- 7Garnish with cilantro and four-cheese Mexican blend cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Enchilada Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 263.3 mg
- Sodium 2769.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g