Recipe by bmcnichol
Due to storms, we were out of electricity for over 24 hours. I love cooking on the grill so tried out this recipe for eggs on the grill. I'm sure this would work in the oven too. My kids enjoyed making these as they could put in whatever ingredients they like in their eggs. Adapted from Simple & Delicious.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 links brown and serve sausages, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the first five ingredients.
- Pour into three 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, sausage, and bacon.
- Add any other ingredients you like in an omelet (like mushrooms, ham, onions, etc).
- Cover each pan with foil.
- Grill, covered, for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are completely set.