Recipe by Lovinlife
Breakfast for one. This is a cross between an omelette and a pancake--using one egg. More protein than just a plain pancake.
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup bisquick pancake mix
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits (optional) or 1 teaspoon parsley, for savory (optional)
- 1 dash cinnamon sugar (optional) or 1 dash nutmeg, for sweet (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir ingredients together gently.
- Add more milk as necessary to make batter the consistency of buttermilk.
- Melt butter in omelette pan or small skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook until edges appear dry. Flip eggcake over and cook until set, about another minute.
- Slide onto serving plate and serve with maple syrup or your favorite pancake topping.