Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Breakfast for one. This is a cross between an omelette and a pancake--using one egg. More protein than just a plain pancake.
- Stir ingredients together gently.
- Add more milk as necessary to make batter the consistency of buttermilk.
- Melt butter in omelette pan or small skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook until edges appear dry. Flip eggcake over and cook until set, about another minute.
- Slide onto serving plate and serve with maple syrup or your favorite pancake topping.
Wow - who knew you could make a pancake for one? It's quite simple and really delicious. Thank you so much, I know I will make this often.
Loved it...couldn't keep up with the kids demands at first...added a tsp pumpkin and some pumpkin pie spice....great...
This is very good. A quick, easy pancake for one recipe. Puffier than a regular pancake because of the egg. Also very filling. I used a multi-grain baking mix (Multigrain Baking Mix). I added nutmeg. Made for Fall 2007 PAC.