1/2 Photos of Breakfast Eggcake
Breakfast for one. This is a cross between an omelette and a pancake--using one egg. More protein than just a plain pancake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir ingredients together gently.
- 2Add more milk as necessary to make batter the consistency of buttermilk.
- 3Melt butter in omelette pan or small skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Pour batter into skillet and cook until edges appear dry. Flip eggcake over and cook until set, about another minute.
- 5Slide onto serving plate and serve with maple syrup or your favorite pancake topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Eggcake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 239.3 mg
- Sodium 336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g