Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These tasty pockets can be made ahead of time and frozen. Just pop in the microwave and enjoy a hot breakfast in a minute. Great for kids and adults on the go. You can also customize the recipe to add your favorite ingredients (ideas: bacon, mushrooms, spinach, Swiss cheese, etc.).
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, soup, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat skillet to med-high and saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add sausage to skillet. Brown sausage with onion, turning meat often so it is small crumbles.
- Drain grease off.
- Add scramble egg mixture to the sausage mixture and scramble, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Mix in cheese.
- Fill pita pockets with mixture and stand in a pan.
- Wrap filled pockets in wax paper and place in gallon size freezer bags.
- To serve, take a frozen pocket out of the freezer. Take off wax paper. Place pocket on a plate. Cover with paper towel and microwave for 60-90 seconds. Enjoy.