Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (5 ounce) canof diced chilies
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 10 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- water, to seal
- Brown and drain sausage, set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chiles, green pepper, onion.
- Scramble mixture, and mix into sausage.
- Place mixture into eggroll wrapper, top with cheese, roll, seal the edges of the wrappers with water.
- Heat oil medium-hi heat, fry until golden brown.
These were SO good! Made them as written and served with a bowl of salsa for dipping. A huge hit at the party.