Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another good breakfast idea that I got from my sister Julie ... both easy and healthy.
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- Beat eggs well.
- Beat in flour until there are no lumps.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into buttered 9" x 13: pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
The recipe was very good. It did take longer to bake than 35 minutes - about 45 minutes but I am at high altitude. One area of confusion was the 2nd instruction that says beat in flour and milk and there is no milk. I assumed that was suppose to be the butter and did not add any milk. I substituted jalapenos for the green chilies.