Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe if you're having company. Serve with salsa on the side and fresh fruit and hashbrowns.....yum!
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 12 eggs
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- Layer sausage, mushrooms, green onions, jalapenos, and cheese in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Beat together remaining ingredients and pour over layers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- May be prepared the night before and baked the next morning.