Lowfat breakfast dish. May be baked ahead, refrigerated, and reheated at breakfast. It will take about 40 minutes to reheat. I use reduced-fat cheese. NONFAT doesn't melt enough!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9- by 12-inch casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Saute the mushrooms and onions in margarine; set aside.
- Mix the soup with water; set aside.
- Pour half of egg substitute in bottom of dish. Layer onion and mushrooms, soup and Canadian bacon. Pour remaining egg substitute over all. Top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and the dish is hot and set all of the way through; about 30 minutes.