1/3 Photos of Breakfast Egg Bake
Lowfat breakfast dish. May be baked ahead, refrigerated, and reheated at breakfast. It will take about 40 minutes to reheat. I use reduced-fat cheese. NONFAT doesn't melt enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9- by 12-inch casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Saute the mushrooms and onions in margarine; set aside.
- 4Mix the soup with water; set aside.
- 5Pour half of egg substitute in bottom of dish. Layer onion and mushrooms, soup and Canadian bacon. Pour remaining egg substitute over all. Top with cheese.
- 6Bake until cheese is melted and the dish is hot and set all of the way through; about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 647.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup