Breakfast Egg and Avocado Tostada
- Place the tostados on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, seasoning and milk; set aside.
- Squeeze and gently toss, with lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloring; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Add bell pepper, jalapeno and onion; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. When vegetables are soft, add the eggs. Stir to scramble, about 3 minutes, depending on preference for doneness. Remove from heat.
- Turn oven broiler on to heat while assembling the tostadas. Place one tomato slice on tostada. Add 1/4 of the egg mixture to each tomato slice. Top with three slices of avocado. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese on each tostadas. Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.