Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
After making several different drinks for breakfast (and using them to top oatmeal and sometimes homemade granola), we finally settled on this recipe. I make it nearly every morning. It helps get the vitamins down, too! We hope you like it as much as we do!
- 1 -2 banana
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup fruit, fresh
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup yogurt, any flavor
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup soymilk, plain
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- Add all of the above ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth, pour and ENJOY!
- We also use it to top oatmeal or granola.
- Note: In writing this recipe, I had a problem getting several of the ingredients put the way I wanted! I cut the fat however I am able to; low-or non fat yogurt and soy milk. Also frozen fruits are just fine to use.