- 2 slices raisin bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon marmalade
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Plug in sandwich maker to get warm.
- Butter bread and place buttered sides together.
- Spread marmalade on bread slice.
- Combine banana and ricotta and spoon onto slice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Layer slice onto sandwich maker, then top with Second slice. Ensure buttered slices are facing outwards.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden.