Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
We have these every Saturday morning with coffee and a big bowl of fruit. We use whatever bread we have, usually something whole wheat. It's the perfect combo.
- 6 -8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- 4 -5 green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- bread or English muffin, toasted
- yellow mustard
- Heat skillet to medium high. Add green onions and cubed ham. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir eggs to break up yolks. Add eggs to skillet and season with garlic salt, red and black pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese into eggs and stir.
- 'Scramble' - use spatula to break up and allow eggs to cook through.
- Toast bread & spread yellow mustard on one side of each piece.
- Serve cooked egg mixture on bread, open faced sandwich style.
This was really good and easy! I used english muffins. The mustard really makes it! Thanks herby!
This tasted great. Husband liked it a lot, too! I didn't have green onion, so had to use white, minced. We used toasted English muffins. I tried mine with the mustard, but we both decided we prefer just butter on our muffins. The seasonings were perfect. I will make this again. Thanks to you, herby.