- 6 -8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- 4 -5 green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- bread or English muffin, toasted
- yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet to medium high. Add green onions and cubed ham. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir eggs to break up yolks. Add eggs to skillet and season with garlic salt, red and black pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese into eggs and stir.
- 'Scramble' - use spatula to break up and allow eggs to cook through.
- Toast bread & spread yellow mustard on one side of each piece.
- Serve cooked egg mixture on bread, open faced sandwich style.