Recipe by appliance queen
This is one of the best breakfasts I have had; I even eat them for a snack. Even if you don't care for peanut butter that much you might LOVE these!
Top Review by lets.eat
My family enjoyed this. Went with Pink Lady apples, store was out of Gala. The only problem I had was that my brown sugar/margarine wasn't pourable and trying to make a batch of these the mixture hardened very quickly. Next time I will dice the apples instead to make it easier for my DS's to eat. Thank You-
- 2 English muffins
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons peanut butter (or more to your liking)
- 1⁄2 gala apples, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast English muffins; meanwhile heat brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together for a few seconds in microwave or until completely melted.
- Spread peanut butter on muffins and then top with apple slices.
- Spread sugar mixture on top of apple slices.
- You can sprinkle a little lemon juice on the half of apple that you don't use and keep in the fridge until next use.