Recipe by Bill Butler
I got this recipe from my Mother. It is a very simple, but tasty Breakfast treat. It is great for Company.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, Separated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread one package crescent rolls on bottom of pre-greased 13” x 9” baking pan, pressing seams to seal.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and egg yolk.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Top with second package rolls.
- Press seams to seal.
- Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 30 minutes or more before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.