Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is easy to make. I haven't tried yet, but think it could be frozen and reheated with good results. This is much better than ordinary sausage biscuits. I am going to try it with whole wheat next to see if that is even better. I adapted this from a cookbook put out by MIA-POW group.
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 count) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Open the biscuits (I used Grands, but others would do) and pull each apart into two halves. Press the dough into pre-sprayed muffin pans bringing up the edges to the top. The jumbo muffin size works well.
- Mix other ingredients together and spoon into each biscuit.
- Bake in 350 oven until golden brown.
We really enjoyed these for breakfast. The combination of flavors were great and the texture was perfect. Thanks for sharing. I'll make these again. Made for PAC Spring 2010 :)