Recipe by Senior Lady
This is easy to make. I haven't tried yet, but think it could be frozen and reheated with good results. This is much better than ordinary sausage biscuits. I am going to try it with whole wheat next to see if that is even better. I adapted this from a cookbook put out by MIA-POW group.
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 count) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the biscuits (I used Grands, but others would do) and pull each apart into two halves. Press the dough into pre-sprayed muffin pans bringing up the edges to the top. The jumbo muffin size works well.
- Mix other ingredients together and spoon into each biscuit.
- Bake in 350 oven until golden brown.