Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy make-ahead breakfast dish.
Make and share this Breakfast Crescent Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded hash brown
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll rolls into 4 rectangles and place in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Press up sides slightly and press perforations together.
- Layer cooked sausage, cooked bacon, hash browns, and cheese.
- At this point you can make it ahead and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over the dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Great breakfast dish. I don't know if I'd call it a "pizza" though, not like other b-fast pizzas I've made, this is more like a casserole/breakfast bake. The amount of eggs was perfect- just enough to act as a glue to hold everything together, but without being overly egg-y. I too, used Southwest hashbrowns (the Simply Potatoes brand). Nice flavor. Thanks for a good recipe!
Very, very good, and so fast to throw together. Used leftover ham in place of the sausage. Thought I had hash browns but I didn't so simply grated one small potato and it worked perfectly. DH loved this!
Made this for a going away party at work and everyone BEGGED for the recipe!! I used the southwestern hash browns and a few more eggs and it turend out GERAT! Thanks for posting, I plan on making it again for my daughter's baptism luncheon! :)