Recipe by CrystalA
A yummy make-ahead breakfast dish.
Top Review by BerrySweet
Great breakfast dish. I don't know if I'd call it a "pizza" though, not like other b-fast pizzas I've made, this is more like a casserole/breakfast bake. The amount of eggs was perfect- just enough to act as a glue to hold everything together, but without being overly egg-y. I too, used Southwest hashbrowns (the Simply Potatoes brand). Nice flavor. Thanks for a good recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded hash brown
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll rolls into 4 rectangles and place in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Press up sides slightly and press perforations together.
- Layer cooked sausage, cooked bacon, hash browns, and cheese.
- At this point you can make it ahead and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over the dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.