A light salad, ideal for breakfast or lunch. I like to put it on a sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt the chicken breast and cook or fry for 30 minute.
- 2Sprinkle the chicken with pepper and cut it into cubes. Put it into a bowl.
- 3Cut the pickles into small pieces and add to the chicken.
- 4Put the cheese into a separate bowl. Add yoghurt, onion, pepper, salt and mix it.
- 5Add cheese to the chicken and mix.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Cottage Cheese With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 624.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g