Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light salad, ideal for breakfast or lunch. I like to put it on a sandwich.
Make and share this Breakfast Cottage Cheese With Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Salt the chicken breast and cook or fry for 30 minute.
- Sprinkle the chicken with pepper and cut it into cubes. Put it into a bowl.
- Cut the pickles into small pieces and add to the chicken.
- Put the cheese into a separate bowl. Add yoghurt, onion, pepper, salt and mix it.
- Add cheese to the chicken and mix.