- 150 g cottage cheese
- 200 g chicken breasts
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 3 dill pickles
- 1⁄2 onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt the chicken breast and cook or fry for 30 minute.
- Sprinkle the chicken with pepper and cut it into cubes. Put it into a bowl.
- Cut the pickles into small pieces and add to the chicken.
- Put the cheese into a separate bowl. Add yoghurt, onion, pepper, salt and mix it.
- Add cheese to the chicken and mix.