Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very soft and chewy cookie with sunflower seeds and dried prunes to make a very high energy cookie to take with you on hikes or just eating at snack time.
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml dried prune
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml roasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside
- In a medium size bowl combine flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda blending together well and then set aside
- Combine together granulated sugar and butter mixing until they form a paste
- Add eggs one at a time beating with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy
- Add the rolled oats, dried prunes and sunflower seeds to the wet mixture and combine well until thoroughly mixed together.
- Stir in the flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda and mix well to form a smooth dough
- Drop by teaspoonful onto the greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- Remove from cookie sheet and set on a wire rack to cool completely before storing in containers.