1/1 Photo of Breakfast Cookies I
Slocan cook's Note:
A very soft and chewy cookie with sunflower seeds and dried prunes to make a very high energy cookie to take with you on hikes or just eating at snack time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside
- 3In a medium size bowl combine flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda blending together well and then set aside
- 4Combine together granulated sugar and butter mixing until they form a paste
- 5Add eggs one at a time beating with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy
- 6Add the rolled oats, dried prunes and sunflower seeds to the wet mixture and combine well until thoroughly mixed together.
- 7Stir in the flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda and mix well to form a smooth dough
- 8Drop by teaspoonful onto the greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- 9Remove from cookie sheet and set on a wire rack to cool completely before storing in containers.
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Cookies I
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g