- 1 cup brown crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together dried cereals, oatmeal and powdered milk.
- In a smaller bowl, blend peanut butter, vanilla, egg and honey together, mixing well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add wet, incorporating well.
- Drop big spoonfuls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes.