Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce (no-sugar-added)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon no-calorie artificial sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a LARGE cookie sheet with Pam or use two smaller cookie sheets.
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon on sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minute.
This was pretty good! A little chewy, but had very good flavor. As long as you're not expecting an ordinary cookie texture, you won't be disappointed.