Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Named after the movie because on their own, each of the fruits used would be rejected, but together they make a popular combination! (amounts are approximate--use whatever you have)
- 2 -3 bananas, overripe
- 10 strawberries, too tart
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, on the sour side
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- Cut fruit in large chunks (just de-stem strawberries).
- Puree in blender until smooth and pink.
- Be refreshed as your bad fruit is redeemed!
Throw some ice cubes in the blender at the same time and you have a summertime refresher as good as anything you can buy at the mall.
Great smoothie. I used canned pineapple b/c that was all I had and vanilla yogart. Also added ice and a little milk to make it a tad creamier. Thanks for posting!